Sunday, December 6, 2015

increíble: this is crazy: man on bike delivery service delivers baby, in the middle of the day – san francisco…

Just wanted to share this incredible story my good friend KT shared [of velovogue and her new project velo visionaries] × more people like Esau in this world:

SFGATE: 'Blood was everywhere': Uber bike deliveryman saves newborn baby

[unsure if the fb embedded feature below works↓ not very savvy in those regards]
this is crazy: +people like Esau “My wife delivered two children. I saw doctors deliver them. My instincts kicked in…”...
Posted by Bikes and The City on Monday, November 30, 2015


I use ifttt for social media channels as I'm not as active on fb as much, but i love and perhaps understood twitter better, maybe bc I'm a news/arts articles junkie. is ok to not be good or active on everything, right ;^]

Anyway, how what a tremendous story. Have to read it to believe it, right?!
Have a great rest of the weekend.
MELI



2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that he happened upon that scene and saved that baby! A very happy ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... This is a wonderful story! A biker to the rescue!

    Recreation Space

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×