Friday, March 15, 2013

Sixty thousand George Washingtons later: Adobe books

I have heard on +off about the possibility of Adobe Books closing. I found out today on twitter, I think, that a group of people fundraised 60K+ for Adobe books to be saved; that is impressive!


My exexexex-roommate, the fabulous Evan, worked there and he was super. I spent plenty of time in between school/home there, hanging out, talking, reading, or waiting for Evan. Or years later coming in to check if he was in that day. Or if he was back from NYC. Our rent was about 400$ea. near Atlas café. Oh I miss him! If anyone knows if he still is in the city, let me know as he is super anti- technology/cell phones.
Anyways, here is a picture of me waiting for him. This was taken by mi amiga Yvonne at Adobe about a decade ago.
hoLLA
/Previously posted in 2010: Pick up the phone

1 comment:

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×