Saturday, January 19, 2013

Nine to Five


Dolly Rebecca Parton
January 19, 1946 (age 67)
Sevierville, Tennessee
♥Dolly
*Image via the thedollypartonscrapbook tumblr

- - -
It's Dolly Parton's birthday +I uploaded mi first youtube video :)
This band is called Three Cord Justice and they were an excellent live music treat at Pioneertown's Pappy & Harriet's. The clip below is Act Naturally [by by Buck Owens & His Buckaroos] and next they sang Jolene – which I didn't record. I enjoyed it in its entirety holding my beer 
This was just recorded from the LX5 and uploaded unedited:


And just for kicks here is one of Velcro's first pictures a day or two after I adopted her. I was Dolly Parton for Halloween 2008.
*Made with this silly fun Bday card social Dolly page.

By the way, has anyone seen 'The Year Dolly Parton was My Mom"?


Happy Birthday, you legendary awesome working girl, you ♥

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm so happy today is Dolly's b-day!
    However... those huge pants would get so caught in her chain. So floppy.

    I went to Dollywood this fall with some friends and need to tell the tale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dolly, I'm sure she managed
      do tell, can't wait for your recap on dollywood ;)

      Delete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×