Friday, July 24, 2009

Comictastic!!

Celebrating 40 years of comi-con, including a google theme, I too celebrate the occasion and a chance to display my fond affection with the proximity that the blogesphere community brings between people with common interests.

I'd like to give a huge thanks to Patrick [see his picture here], from the hen power duo behind vélocouture. Knowing that I love wearing crazy fabrics or colors [we are tight] he sent me this shirt he thought I'd enjoy. From PDX with love.

oh hai!

We are on haight st. Omar took these pics of me. thx!

detail

It was a lovely surprise when I opened the envelope I received in the mail, I loved it!! It is a great conversation starter (including random French tourist photographers - oui oui) and it even includes popeye on a bicycle, how rad is that?! So, here's my post to show it off with pride. Thanks so much, Patrick!!

le cutie

5 comments:

  1. That shirt is great. I love those new sunglasses even more!
    xoxo
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx shelly ;) such a fun shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. even better, I think Popeye's riding a tandem, which means he might have a goyl on the back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popeye has always been my favorite! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dapa/ that popeye is always looking out for that olive oil ;)

    ade/ iknow!! <3

    ReplyDelete

with coffee in hand, sincere thanks for your readership ×